Monday, September 26, 2005

Pulling Together

It never ceases to amaze me how tight the group in the Fruit Loop can be.

We look out for our own (and bag on them at the same time).

So Friday night, some crack head decides to swipe a stack of bills from the tip jar. In most places that would ellicit a look of surprise and not much else.

NOT IN MY BAR!

After Team Brutal Poodle realized what was going on we sprung into action! I'm talking a bar stool clearing chase through the streets of Long Beach after a cracked out tip stealer. I'm not sure but I swear that no less than 10 people ran outside to back up the doorman and bar back and we were taking names!

Sure, most of us are out of shape, and it took a few minutes to catch up to the youngins but it was well worth the jog. YES, we got the $39 back.

Two of our more (shall we say) tan Loopers had some odd wonder twin thing going on and I swear they both got blacker than Nell Carter on acid.

Black-u-twin powers ACTIVATE!



Form of Martha Wash!
Shape of a nappy weave!

I've never seen necks pop quite like that and I think one of my friends had to wear a neck halo for the rest of the weekend but it was truly worth it.

Word to the wise....if you hear the phrase "OH HELLLLL NO!" anywhere near you....DUCK!!!

Shoes will be thrown, earrings will come off and you will get a hurt put on you like you ain't never seen.


Moral of the story:

"I lost my buzz for 39 bucks".